Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team, and we are happy to talk to you.
Spend a weekend in Aremenia and make unforgettable memories with us.
Zvartnots International Airport
2 Hours Before Flight Time
– Meeting at the airport
– Transfer to hotel
– Breakfast at the hotel
– Trip to Garni. Garni Temple is a vivid example of Hellenistic culture on the territory of Armenia. The templeis located on a deep canion of Azat river with a panoramic view over the river gorge.
– Monastery of Geghard. This prominent work of architecture, partially carved in the rock, is listed in the UNESCO world heritage list.
Optional: Lunch with cooking Armenian bread lavsh in tonir.
– Sevanavank, the monastery of Sevan peninsula, overlooks the beautiful views of the sparkling emerald Sevan. Lake Sevan is the largest alpine lake (1900 m. above the sea) in the Caucasus.
Extras: cruise on the lake with light snacks and drinks.
– Return to Yerevan.
– Breakfast at the hotel.
– Tsitsernakaberd – visit to museum and memorial of the victims of Armenian Genocide.
– Being one of the oldest cities in the world, Yerevan today is a modern metropolis, political and cultural center of Armenia. Expect to be surprised by its architecture, hospitality, cozy cafes and restaurants located along beautiful streets. Ararat, the biblical Mount leaves a lasting impression and visible from almost all corners of the city majestically.
Departure to Etchmiadzin. Cathedral of Holy Etchmiadzin was built in the 4th century, at the dawn of the Christian conversion of the country. Armenia was the first country in the world to adopt Christianity as a state religion in 301. The cathedral was built over the pagan temple of Vagharshapat, after the king Trdates III destroyed it. Echmiadzin is the residence of the Supreme Catholicos of all Armenians and the center of the Armenian Apostolic Church
– Zvartnots temple. An architectural masterpiece “Zvartnots” was built in the period from 641 to 662 years. It was destroyed by an earthquake in the 10th century, it was discovered nearly a thousand years later, in 1900-1907. In 2000 excavations were included in the UNESCO World Heritage List.
– Vernissage is an open craft fair. Here you will find souvenirs, paintings of Armenian artists, folk instruments, carpets, rugs, handmade jewelry and other goods that you can purchase as a memory from Armenia
Our GUM market – where you can buy delicious Armenian national sweets, dried fruits, and the most delicious seasonal fruits and vegetables!
– Return to the hotel.
– Khor Virap – Armenian Apostolic Church monastery, bordering Turkey. The monastery is known for its location with one of the most beautiful views of the biblical Mount Ararat. The monastery is situated on the underground prison, where St. Gregory the Illuminator was imprisoned for 13 years. Entrance to the underground prison, survives to this day, is located in the chapel of St. Gregory, built in 1661.
– Noravank – a monastery complex, built in the XIII century. Noravank was founded in 1205. The monastery complex of churches that was also the residence of the Armenian princes Orbelian.
– A visit to the winery “Areni” and wine tasting.
– Return to Yerevan
Optional: Farewell dinner at the restaurant, accompanied by Armenian national music and dance.
– Trnasfer to the airport