Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team, and we are happy to talk to you.
Visit all popular touristic attractions of Armenia in a short period of stay. Have the most delicious lunch with Sevan trout barbecue, Armenian brandy tasting and conclude everything with a farewell dinner at an Armenian traditional restaurant accompanied by live music and palatable dishes.
Experience Armenia to the fullest with Armenia Hospitality!
Zvartnots International Airport
2 Hours Before Flight Time
– Arrival and meeting the guide.
– Transfer to hotel.
– Breakfast at the hotel.
– Sightseeing tour of the capital Yerevan with visits to museums.
– Yerevan is a modern city with high rise buildings, nice cafes and parks. It’s a combination of reach history and a modern lifestyle. Yerevan City was originally designated so that it overlooked the biblical Mount Ararat, and indeed the Holy Mount can be seen from every corner of the capital. During the city tour we will see all major sights of Yerevan.
– Tsitsernakaberd – a museum and memorial dedicated to the Armenian Genocide.
– Sports and Concert Complex, Kiev Bridge, Residence of the President, and the National Academy of Parliament, Opera and Ballet Theatre. Lunch at the restaurant.
– Visiting Brandy Factory “Ararat” tour and tasting.
– Return to the hotel.
Optional: Enjoy Armenian jazz at one out of 10 jazz clubs in Yerevan
– Breakfast at the hotel.
– Garni Temple – an outstanding example of Hellenistic culture in Armenia. This place was the summer residence of Armenian kings over two thousand years ago. Garni Fortress was built in the 3rd century BC on a triangular plateau that rises above the deep canyon, where rocky cliffs create a natural barricade on three sides. Hence the temple survived Christianization.
– Geghard Monastery is only 6 km. away from the temple of Garni, known as one of the greatest of their spiritual and cultural centers of Armenia. Gegard is known for relics that had been stored here. The most important of them – the spear that pierced the body of Jesus Christ on the cross.
– Lunch with cooking delicious Armenian bread.
– Sevan – Alpine lake in Armenia (situated at an altitude 1900m.), The largest in the Caucasus.
– Lunch at Lake Sevan (skewers of Sevan trout). Visiting the monastery of Sevan peninsula with beautiful view of the emerald – sparkling Sevan. A great opportunity to take pictures on the memory.
Extras: cruise on the lake with light snacks and drinks.
– Return to Yerevan.
– Etchmiadzin. Cathedral of Holy Etchmiadzin was built on this site in the 4th century (301-303), at the dawn of the Christian conversion of the country. The cathedral was built over the pagan temple of Vagharshapat. Etchmiadzin is the residence of the Supreme Catholicos of all Armenians and the center of the Armenian Apostolic Church.
– Zvartnots temple. An architectural masterpiece “Zvartnots” was built in the period from 641 to 662 years. It was destroyed by an earthquake in the 10th century. In 2000 excavations included in the UNESCO World Heritage List.
– “Megerian” – Armenian carpet weaving has century carpets only on a natural basis.
– Vernissage – open air market is located 2 minutes away from the Republic Square where you can find best examples of Armenian folk art, unique jewelry, exclusive handmade masterpieces craftsmanship, paintings, souvenirs and more.
– Farewell dinner at the restaurant, accompanied by a national Armenian music and dance.
Optional: Farewell dinner in a jazz club “MEZZO”. Club “MEZZO” is the live music of different genres and styles each evening. The club has set the best sound and light equipment for the maintenance of the highest quality concert and enjoyment of visitors.
– Checkout from the hotel.
– Transfer to the airport